Well, we made it to the beach with a very uneventful trip. Harrison slept in the car and I watched a gazillion episodes of Diego....three hours later we were here! Pops and Gams' house is currently under construction, so we're borrowing someone else's and it's perfect! A great big room upstairs and two little "apartments" downstairs. So people who don't wake up at the crack of dawn can enjoy some peace and quiet. Although, I spent all morning, yelling "Wake up Pops! Wake up Gams!" So, the peace and quiet was still slightly disrupted, but people usually seem happy to see me any time of day :)
Harrison and I played the drums this morning and I got to hold baby Abbey and then Pops offered to take me swimming so I put on my new suit -- the two piece was briefly a problem because I kept trying to pull on the top to make it cover my belly and told Mommy to close it -- but then I decided it was fun to run around telling everyone to look at my belly! There's a hot tub under the house, so we used that as a swimming pool and it's perfect for me. Harrison even tried it out too.
We got dressed and went to mass -- this is a very good church out here at the beach. The entire mass (including the last song) lasted 35 minutes. Perfect for me. Harrison and I both did great. Then we came home and played with Bobby before bedtime.
It was still a little rainy out today, but we're supposed to have sunshine for the rest of the week, so hopefully we'll get to go see the ocean tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment