Hi Daddy! First of all...thank you for the postcards! I was so excited when THREE of them came in the mail today. It's just like how Santa finds us no matter where we go. Somehow, your postcards found their way to me at Pops' house. I was so excited!
Well, we started out today by discovering that Harrison fits quite nicely in the MegaBlock wagon. I was more than happy to give him a ride. Mom kept saying "go slow!" and I did go slow...for a step or two and then I'd take off running just in time to go over the bumps in between the rooms. Good thing Mom was close by to make sure Harrison stayed in! We had to put an abrupt end to the fun and games when I realized it was fun to swing the handle up and bop Harrison on the head with it!



We got dressed and headed to the park to play with Asher. You may notice that he skipped the getting dressed part. The kid loves his pajamas and threw a fit when his mommy tried to get him dressed, so he got to play in his PJs. Luckily, they were cute ones! :)


After we came home and napped, we ran a few errands and then all the cousins came over again. I ran around and played with Bobby and I even kept a close eye on Mommy while she gave Abbey her bath. Apparently, I had way too much fun because it took lots and lots and lots of trips back upstairs to get me to stay in bed. I'm very excited because Mommy told me after I go to sleep and wake up that we're going to Target! (she didn't tell me that it was to go get a doorknob cover like we have in my room at home so that we can put an end to this letting myself out of my room ritual!).
Good night Daddy! I love you! Reagan
No comments:
Post a Comment