Friday, June 15, 2007

Getting to know my cousins

Daddy,

You have got to come here sometime and meet your niece and nephew! I love having cousins! Abbey and Bobby both came over to play today and I had so much fun with them. Bobby is cute and sweet (and quiet! he plays so nicely and hardly makes a fuss about anything...I could teach him a thing or two about making some noise!).

I helped Abbey enjoy her tummy time by giving her something enjoyable to look at --- me! And Amy was brave enough to even let me "hold" her. I wasn't quite sure what to think of that, but I did end up giving her a nice kiss on the head.


When Bobby got here, we went straight to the toys and started playing. The three of us (Harrison, Bobby, and me) started a little band -- only problem is that we all play drums. Hopefully Abbey will grow up to be a singer so we can have some other talents to round out the band! Then we played doctor and I taught Bobby how to listen to Pops' heart -- I told Pops he was okay...not sick. Pops was happy to hear that (luckily he had just been a real doctor today who told him the same thing, so at least we know my diagnosis was accurate!). Bobby and I ate dinner together (and although it looks like that's all I had for dinner, I did eat more than just my foot!)

After dinner, Bobby and I played a game of catch -- only I made it a minor change to the game. I throw the ball....and instead of catching it, we let it bounce off of Bobby's head. Apparently, he and I found this game to be hillarious (good thing it was just a beach ball!).
Then, sadly, everyone had to go home to go to bed. Tomorrow is another big day with Bobby's baptism and then the big family party afterwards. I'm sure there will be lots of pictures from all of the festivities to share. We miss you!
Reagan

No comments: