What a busy day! It all started when Harrison and I both decided to get up at 6am. Mom was really counting on us to sleep until 7, so that she could get everything ready for the garage sale (which started at 7) and convinced us both to go back to sleep -- no easy accomplishment, but she got it done. And we had a fantastic garage sale! Mom made lots of money and was only left with a few small items to bring back into the house. And, I didn't argue about any of the items people took away. But I was riding around on my tricycle and made sure everyone knew it wasn't for sale by either shouting "MINE!" or "no take my bike away" as soon as anyone set foot on the driveway to start looking around. Luckily most people found me cute and didn't run away!
We finished around 11 and Mom rushed us over to the safety fair at Lowe's so we could fit that in before naptime. I got to climb around in an ambulance, a fire truck, a helicopter and (of course) found the moonbounce! I even met a really nice police dog named Sydney (she doesn't look or act anything like the Sydney I know!). I even got a hot dog....but don't let the picture fool you. I didn't really ever take a bite. I wasn't interested in getting my face painted, but I did win a lollipop in a game where I had to pull the ducky out of the water and I got a balloon, so I was pretty happy.
Mommy is going out to dinner with friends tonight and we have a new sitter. Hopefully we'll both be asleep and we will stay asleep while she's here though so most likely we'll never even know Mom left us.
Love you!
Reagan





No comments:
Post a Comment