Friday, June 22, 2007

Quiet day

This morning we went to the mall play area to see Mr. KnickKnack preform. You'll see from the photo that I was a little less than enthralled with him initially, but I eventually got into the spirit of things and began clapping along to B-I-N-G-O. Unfortunately, just when I started to enjoy myself, Harrison stopped, so we ended up leaving a little early. We stopped for lunch in the food court and I got to eat McDonald's with Bobby. So, all in all, it was a good morning. And, it wore me out and I took a really good nap this afternoon without any argument!
This afternoon we played around the house and went to the grocery store so that mommy could make a nice dinner for Pops and Gams. They played with us while mom cooked and we had a great time. Harrison doesn't really want to stop crawling now that he's figured it out! He was even trying to use Pops as a jungle gym and was climbing all over him! I remembered just about everyone in my bedtime prayers tonight (and I got you covered about 5 different times) at the end, I said "did I get 'em all?" God Bless ReaRea! I love you! Good night.
Reagan

No comments: