It also turns out that Harrison likes it much better WITHOUT water (or maybe without me...not sure which one). He did get in and splash around a little, but you'll see in the pictures that he also never really let go of the side of the pool. Meanwhile, I had a blast. I managed to find a way to swim laps from one side of the pool to the other. And, I tried to remember how Daddy taught me to blow bubbles in the water last summer. Daddy, you'll have to come back and give me a refresher course because somehow I kept ending up with a lot of water in my nose! I had a great time being silly and splashing. Harrison ended up moving to a safe location in Pops' arms to watch rather than get splashed any more!
The pool helped wear me out (that and running laps around Pops' basement!) and I have returned to my usual bedtime routine of going right to sleep when they take me upstairs. Phew! Gams is in New York for the next few days (tonight I said "God bless Gams on the choo choo!"... so I get Pops all to myself. I like to call him "my Pops" and I give him lots of hugs and pats on the back. He sure seems to like me too! Can't wait to see what type of fun tomorrow brings!
Oh, one more thing. I heard a plane flying over the house today and I said "that's Da Da flying plane. Hi Daddy!!!! (picture me waving my arms really big) Bye Daddy! (as the plane flew away...) See you soon!" Thanks for the flyby (even if it wasn't really you!). :)
Love, Reagan






No comments:
Post a Comment