Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Well, Mom forgot her camera today, so we only have this one picture from this morning. Apparently Mommy is the funniest person on the planet....she must have told us a funny joke - probably something about us eating vegetables or playing nice together :). I personally orchestrated this picture. I told Mommy "put baby sit here....I get my pink...Mommy take picture?" Anyhow, thought you'd enjoy seeing us having so much fun.
And thanks again for my postcard - I went to sleep holding it tonight ("Da Da saw goats! Monsters, no take dis, okay???").
We have a busy day tomorrow - lots of packing and getting ready for our big trip to Maryland. We're also going to have dinner at Abby's house tomorrow night - I think Mom is hoping to wear us out so that we're rested and ready to be good on Thursday! Good night.
Reagan

No comments: