Sunday, June 3, 2007

Standing Up and Falling Down

Hi Daddy,

We're all still in our pjs this morning taking it easy. Mommy and Harrison didn't sleep very well last night so I've been busy trying to get everybody fired up and ready to play, but they don't seem quite as excited about it as I am. Harrison has developed a fondness for the coffee table (or anything that is about that height that he can use to prop himself in a standing position). *by the way, don't worry about the missing drawers in the coffee table. Mom took them out to use the table in the garage sale and just hadn't gotten around to putting them back in yet*
I have developed a fondness for band-aids....specifically Dora and Diego bandaids. Mom bought a box of them the other day because I fell and scraped my knee walking into Target and I've decided that I like having boo boos. My leg really isn't as injured as it looks in this picture. I have a teeny tiny scrape on my knee, but felt that it would be best treated with five bandaids down the length of my entire leg. The good news is that mom has taken advantage of this opportunity to help me learn to count! (I still get a little hung up on 3, 3, 3, 3...) but occasionally I can get to five....
I've gotta get back to getting Mom and Harrison up and moving. We're going to a barbecue this afternoon at Allison's house. Allison's mommy just bought her a big bouncehouse, so I'm very excited to help her break it in! I'm sure there will be more pictures from that!
I love you
Reagan

No comments: