Then we went to the park to play with Asher again and Abbey came too...she didn't get to run around and play but I think she enjoyed the beautiful weather anyway.


Amy took some pictures of me talking to you when you called while we were at the park. We thought you'd enjoy seeing what I looked like while we were talking!
Asher and I played together some more on the playground and then we spotted a kite (see us pointing up at the sky?). We decided to "go see it" and took off running....see the two little specks in the middle of the picture. Luckily we decided to come back before our Mommies had to chase us down!
Mommy and Tessa were feeling pretty brave and decided to take us out to lunch - crazy ladies. Apparently they picked a good day though, because all four of us kids did great -- I even picked my own lunch from the menu (mom gave me 3 choices...I picked grilled cheese) and I ate my whole sandwich...and some crackers and some fruit and some lollipops that Tessa was nice enough to bring! It was a very fun day. I'm supposed to be napping right now, but I'm currently hollering out mom's name over the monitor. This afternoon we're going to see my buddy Josh from San Diego because they're living here in Virginia for the next 18 months. I'm sure there will be more pictures later. What a busy day!








No comments:
Post a Comment