Thursday, June 28, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears!

Today we went to the zoo! I saw lions, tigers, elephants, gorillas, and almost every animal that's ever been on Go Diego Go :)....and of course, the baby panda! Our last stop was at the kids farm, which was basically a petting zoo. I thought it would be fun to pet a cow, but when the cow turned around to look at me, I totally freaked out and wanted to get away immediately. "That scared me Mommy!" A few onlookers thought it was pretty funny (so did Mom).
We got to go meet Uncle Scott's dad today....he is a pediatrician and I have a strange bump on my arm that he said he would take a look at. Once Mommy told me we were going to the doctor, I wouldn't let her look at the bump anymore. "No Mommy....doctor look at it." As soon as Dr. Palumbo walked in the room, I didn't even say hi or introduce myself. I just held out my arm and told him I had a bug bite. He said it didn't look so bad and gave Mommy some topical steroids to put on it. I decided I'm now all better. Thank you Dr. Palumbo! I even got to see baby Abbey at the doctor's office because she was there seeing her own doctor for her 2 month check-up. Baby Abbey had to get shots, so we made a quick exit before that happened!
Tomorrow we head down to the beach! Hopefully we'll be able to get online and keep you posted of everything we do down there!

No comments: