Thursday, June 7, 2007

Another Sick Day...

Talk about kicking a guy when he's down, huh? The picture is extremely blurry, but I think you get the point. Poor Harrison got whatever stomach bug I had the other day....and what do I do? Decide this is a very opportune time to bounce a ball off the top of his head -- fortunately it actually made the kid giggle!

Personally, I have to say that I like it when Harrison is sick. All of his sheets were in the washer or dryer this morning so we took a ride in the car for him to take his nap. Which meant that I got to eat McDonald's for lunch! Then we had to stop at the store to get some stuff the pediatrician recommended and I got a new toy! (Mom's head looked like it was going to explode today because I didn't understand why she couldn't play with me and respond to all my demands immediately so I just repeated myself and whined a lot to make sure she was hearing me correctly...she figured a new toy might give me something to do while she took care of Harrison!). So needless to say, I have benefited quite a bit from him being sick. Luckily for him, he took a very long nap this afternoon and seems to be feeling much better. Hopefully Mom can finish disinfecting the house and we can stay healthy for a while now!

No comments: