Thursday, June 14, 2007

We made it!

You know that if Mom is blogging tonight, today couldn't have been that bad! We were both fantastic travelers -- many people even commented on how good we were. Harrison cried for a little while but then fell asleep for the majority of the flight. I colored and ate goldfish and watch many episodes of Go Diego Go and kept my usual running commentary going (I really just never stop talking!). I was so excited to be on an airplane and then was so excited for the plane to land so I could "go see Pops!" Mom explained that we were going to see Amy first because she was picking us up and I said "Amy take us to Pops?" Apparently, Pops was the priority. You can see in the picture how happy I was to be here! I played and played tonight with Pops and Gams (I call her Game). I even found some plastic easter eggs that were still in the toy basket so we got to hunt easter eggs several times! Uncle Scott brought baby Abbey over and Mom couldn't get her out of the carseat fast enough. She is "so pretty" and "so little" and sometimes she cried -- to which I said "Mommy, something is crying. THAT is crying" I eventually learned to call her Abbey. Tomorrow I'll meet my other new cousin Bobby. I can't wait! We really wish you were here with us Daddy!






No comments: