Friday, June 8, 2007

Presents!

We had a pretty quiet day as everyone continued to get all better. We went to a friend's house to play and have lunch this morning but didn't stay all that long because I got tired pretty quickly and was ready to come home and nap. When I woke up from my nap, I got the best surprise! The postwoman brought a package for me and Harrison. Grandma & Grandpa sent some toys as a pick-me-up with Daddy being gone. And, boy, did it work! (Mommy was pretty thrilled too!). You can see from my face that I was pretty surprised and excited by my gifts. I was even in a good enough mood to share! The magnadoodle came with one big one and one little one. I let Harrison play with the little one. He kept watching me and watching me and then he'd look at his and he'd hold the pen part in his hand but he couldn't quite figure out how to make himself draw. So, in the end, he just chewed on it :). Thank you Grandma! You made our day!

No comments: