Happy 9 month birthday to Harrison!He went to the doctor for his check up. He weighed in at 20 lbs, 4 oz and was 29 1/2 inches long. The pediatrician does not seemed concerned about the fact that he wasn't crawling, said it made sense with his size. She wanted to make it clear that his motor skills have nothing to do with brain development....just physics. Mommy made it clear that she is perfectly happy that he isn't moving yet and wasn't worried about the brain part yet :). She said she wouldn't say he was "behind" but rather just a "late bloomer." So that's why mommy made this picture of Harrison in a flower pot!
As for me, I had fun at the doctor's office (probably because it wasn't my day to see the doctor!). I got a band-aid for the boo boo I have on my knee and I got a sticker from the basket when you check out (I figured I could have one since Harrison is really too young to care.) Mommy's favorite part of the visit was when I was reading books in the waiting room. One of them was called "Hands Are Not for Hitting." Anyhow, shortly after we finished reading the book, I reached over and gave Harrison a very strong slap on the back. Since he wasn't choking or scoring any touchdowns, Mommy assumed it wasn't a friendly gesture. Guess we need to go back and read that book again!
Mommy took us out for lunch on the way home and we met up with Alex and his mommy and Tabitha and her mommy. I ate my whole pizza all by myself!
That's it for now. Tomorrow, we're having a garage sale. Hopefully I don't get too mad at people when they start walking away with MY stuff!!!! Wish us luck!
Reagan
No comments:
Post a Comment