Thursday, May 31, 2007

A quiet day

A pretty quiet day around here. Harrison got a haircut. To say that he disliked it very much would be a very extreme understatement. Imagine his sad face while I was jumping on the moonbounce and multiply that times 10 -- he was extremely bothered by the whole experience! He never really smiled again for Mommy for a while afterwards, but thought you'd like to see the before and after shots....he was pretty serious about his nilla wafer while swinging and didn't want to look at us...(doesn't he look like he's still mad about the haircut????)
I ran into Margot (MaryKay and Jim's daughter) at the park and decided it would be fun to PULL Margot around the park with me. She was a pretty good sport. (oh, and I really do still have two legs even though I look like a flamingo in this picture! - weird, huh?) I also spent a lot of time away from the playground, picking dandelions and bringing them back to Mommy so that we could "make wish and blow!"
Harrison turns 9 months old tomorrow....can you believe it???? He has a doctor's appointment in the morning, so we'll be able to find out how huge he is now :).

Love you,
Reagan

No comments: