
I got to school and held pretty tightly to the bag of doughnuts. I was nice enough to share and I carefully doled them out to the other kids...one for Ethan, one for me, one for Ava, one for me (you get the idea....I ate LOTS of doughnuts!) Ethan gave me a big hug to say goodbye, but his Mommy and my Mommy decided they'd get each others numbers so we can get together for some playdates over the summer.

Oh...and just so Harrison doesn't feel left out of the blog, we took a picture of him tonight because he finally gets to start using the tray part of his highchair. We've left it off until now because it's just one more thing to clean, but now that he's starting to eat finger foods, we put it on there. He sure looks little sitting behind it, but he's happy to have it there. I think he thinks it's a drum!

I kept crying for you tonight. I told Mommy we needed to go get DaDa. Fortunately for me (unfortunately for Mommy trying to get me to go to sleep), I was distracted because I've learned how much fun it is to jump on my bed! All the sugar in those doughnuts must have finally caught up with me! But after several books and my bedtime prayers, I finally settled in for the night. Night Night!
Reagan
No comments:
Post a Comment