Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I go jump!

Daddy,

We went to Pump It Up today and had a blast! We met Evan and his mommy there because Evan's daddy was working late so the mommies decide to spend the afternoon together. Mommy also went and kidnapped Abby and Maddy and brought them with us. We had so much fun! I even helped Harrison play a little bit too. Here is a picture of me holding him. I really was smiling almost the whole time I was there except for in this moment (but it's the only one of the two of us where you can see both of our faces...in all the other ones I'm either choking -- accidentally of course -- or smothering Harrison!)

I went down the slide lots of times...usually it looked a little something like this:


And then Maddy took Harrison down. It's shame that they were going so fast because the picture is too blurry to see his face. Basically Maddy is smiling and Harrison has a slightly thrilled/slightly petrified look on his face. He kinda looked around all funny when they got to the bottom and then finally smiled. But he and Mommy both agreed that one time was enough for him!

So we moved from the slide to the moonbounce. Harrison sat on it by himself for a while and actually figured out how to kinda bounce himself up and down a little. He thought that was fun, as you'll see in this first picture. However, in the second, you'll see he stopped having quite so much fun when I came along and started bouncing (I, however, had so much fun!). Mommy's friend Allison said I looked like a cheerleader with the way I would jump up and then throw my legs out in front of me so that I'd land in a seated position (a perfect pike position, they called it....whatever it was, I loved doing it!).

Tonight when I said my prayers, I even included the jump and the slide. Then I said "go back 'mowow (tomorrow) and do jump again???" Mommy said maybe when you come home, you could take me back. I can't wait!

Love,
Reagan

No comments: