Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My big performance


Okay...so Mom is apparently working to get out a video of this, but here are a few pictures from my school assembly today. All the Pre-K kids graduated and all the students put on a little song and dance for our parents. Mom was in tears from laughing....apparently, we were all pretty entertaining. I was often distracted by taking my shoes off and putting them back on, but I managed to remember most of the steps to the songs. I did get caught up on one line of the song where they sing "and then I turned around...." At this point, I spun around like everyone else, but while they moved on to the next steps, I just kept spinning (pretty much for the remainder of the song). Anyway, I had fun and I think Mom did too. There's no pictures of Harrison, because Mom didn't let him come watch. She had a sitter stay home with him because she was afraid she would never have enough hands to capture all of this on film if he was in her lap. He did great with the sitter and I think Mom really enjoyed going shopping all by herself after she left my school! I also added a picture of my teacher, Miss Marianne. I really like her...in fact, tonight, I even included her in my list of people when I said my bedtime prayers. Keep your eyes peeled for that video...

Oh...and my boyfriend Ethan is the one sitting at the far left in the first picture....he's picking his nose. I am hoping that he grows out of that behavior because I really like everything else about him -- I said God Bless Ethan tonight in my prayers too.

No comments: