Saturday, May 19, 2007

Yummy in my tummy!





































So my new phrase is "I wanna try dat" and boy, did Mommy go crazy letting me try new foods this weekend. The other night I decided I wanted to try a bite of Mommy's pizza and guess what? I LIKED IT! I haven't eaten pizza in over a year. Mom is so happy...she's let me eat it two more times in the past 3 days just so that I wouldn't forget that I like it! Since I decided to eat Mom's pizza, that left my mac-n-cheese open for takers and Harrison actually ate some of it. He really liked it too! (Notice how I taught him to eat with one foot elevated??? Mommy tells me it's not polite but she doesn't ever tell Harrison to stop). I tried a hot dog yesterday and ate about three or four bites and then decided I don't like those (the last bite ended up back on my plate), but Mommy was happy that I just tried it and said we might try again. I was still hungry so she let me try a granola bar and I liked that a lot (it had chocolate chips in it...what's not to like????). Anyhow, I seem to be making Mommy really happy trying all this stuff, so hopefully I can keep it up. I'll let you know what I try next!






















































By the way....Happy Armed Forces Day! Everytime a plane flies over, I tell Mommy that you're in there "DaDa fly plane in the clouds!" I can't wait for your plane to come back home. I miss you!

Love,
Reagan

No comments: