Hi Daddy!
I told you this when I talked to you on the phone tonight, but here is a picture of my story.... I was trying to teach baby how to give the sign of peace and give high fives, so I reached over to grab his hand....only to find it full of mushy Nilla wafers. "Ewww....baby make mess!"
After snacktime, we went outside to play on the swings and I let Harrison go first and insisted on pushing him myself. There were a lot of near misses between the swing and my face as you'll see in the picture below:

I got a little tired of pushing, and Mommy asked me to push from the other side so that Harrison could see me better, so I thought of a great way to relax and still push baby....

I got a little tired of pushing, and Mommy asked me to push from the other side so that Harrison could see me better, so I thought of a great way to relax and still push baby....
Once I'd rested for a while (and almost got kicked in the face too many times by Harrison), I decided to spend some time working on my golf game. You'll see that I still have a ways to go before I can challenge Tiger, but I've at least got an understanding that it helps to have two hands on the club -- and I almost always make contact with the ball, which Mommy says is better than most of the people reading this!
Anyhow, it was a fun day and it was just nice to get to stay home and play after all the running around we've been doing lately. Tomorrow we're going to preschool storytime at Barnes & Noble....sure hope I'm good!
Love,
Reagan





No comments:
Post a Comment