
I had a park date and then lunch with Allison today because it was Allison's mommy's birthday. I ate 3/4 of my grilled cheese sandwich, and some fruit, and some chips and I even tried the pickle (I just called it "my green"). Allison and I started playing a game to see who could squeal louder....I think everyone else at the restaurant was very entertained. Then, all four of us kids decided to cry at the same time. Mommy and Margaret just laughed and decided our time was up.
After our naps, I got to go to your favorite place --- Home Depot! And guess what....Harrison is finally big enough to drive the orange car cart with me! And, to top it all off, they had balloons! They had 10% off for us military folks, so Mommy says she saved you LOTS of money :). We got some pretty azalea bushes that I helped pick out and more stain so you can restain the fence when you come home! Then, since I was such a good girl, I got a happy meal for dinner. I was even nice enough to share my fries with Harrison. I think I'm definitely his favorite. Mommy keeps trying to feed him all this healthy stuff, but he knows that I give him doughnuts and french fries. He LOVES me! (and he loves the fries too...as soon as it's gone, he starts crying until I give him another one!)
That's it for now. We miss you! I cried myself to sleep tonight screaming "GOD BLESS DADA!!!!"
Love,
Reagan
No comments:
Post a Comment