Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Pig Pile, Potty and Piano

Mommy took lots and lots of pictures today...guess we were up to lots and lots of stuff. I started out the morning with lots and lots of love for Harrison. It started as wanting to hold him, then I wanted to hug him and the hug turned into one big pig pile. I think he had fun. Then I taught him how to eat yogurt with a spoon. Mommy asked if I wanted to give him a bite -- I must have thought he was more advanced than he is because I just handed him the spoon -- boy did he make a mess! But he does like yogurt! Don't you think it's cute how he watches me with such interest and admiration????

Mom had the camera upstairs for bathtime again tonight and got some cute ones of Harrison in his towel. Bathtime is starting to become his favorite time of day (except for today when he tried to put his face underwater...he didn't like that at all!). I insisted that Mommy "cheese Reagan" too (aka, take my picture). She tried to tell me I'd hate her for this picture someday, but she took it anyway. At least I'm covered with a towel! (and, fyi, I DID IT! I GO POTTY!)
Then it was off to Harrison's room to play some more before bed. I needed a chair to sit at while I played piano and Mommy was pretty impressed with my ingenious idea to turn the trash can upside down and use it as a seat (luckily the trash was empty!). I was pretty tired tonight (we did lots of walking today....Mommy took the car to the mechanic and then walked to my school to pick me up while it was getting fixed and then we walked back to the car when it was all fixed. Then we met up with Margaret and Allison for a walk and some playing at the park. I think Mommy is even more tired than I am tonight!)
When we got home tonight, I saw your car parked in the garage and said "DADA'S HOME!!!!" Boy, was I upset when Mommy told me you weren't. Guess she better start driving your car again (a - because it doesn't break and b - because I never get confused about you being home when she drives your car). You'll be happy to know, though, that I'm very careful in your car. I always say "no make mess....it make DaDa sad!"
We're sending you a package tomorrow with some videos of us. Hope it doesn't take too long to get to you.
Love,
Reagan

No comments: