Let us know if you can read this from where you are. If so, we'll keep it updated as often as we will allow Mommy to get to the computer to tell you about our antics. For starters, I'll let you see pictures of just how "nice" Reagan is being to me. She likes hugging me so much that she forgets to stop! Mommy says it's because Reagan loves me so much, but I'm not sure I'm believing that. Can you see the look in my eyes as I'm pleading for you to get back here and help me!?!

Apparently, Reagan has to read her Planes book every night before she goes to sleep. Tonight Mommy pointed out where your seat is in the plane and now Reagan points to the front of the plane when we ask where Daddy sits. (oh and your plane was blessed MANY times in Reagan's bedtime prayers).
We miss you!
Harrison
Harrison
No comments:
Post a Comment