After we all got dressed, we went to Target and Mommy bought me a couple new books and a new video. She also bought you a surprise that we'll mail tomorrow -- hopefully it makes its way to you before you take off to come home! I was so well behaved at Target....I pretty much refuse to ride in the cart anymore ("I walk") but I don't run off anymore ("stay 'gether Mommy, right?). As my reward I got to eat INSIDE at McDonald's for lunch which means I got to play on the playground there. I made friends with a little girl named Addy and we climbed through the tunnels and went down the slide together. Harrison made friends with the alligator and had fun climbing on that while he waited for me to finish playing. I was pretty worn out and begged to go to sleep when we got home!
No comments:
Post a Comment