
Mommy didn't take a lot of pictures today -- something about it being Mother's Day and she got to take a break from doing a lot of the stuff she normally does (don't worry...we still got fed, changed and taken care of!). And the pictures she did get weren't at a very good time for us (apparently, we didn't really understand the "no grumpy pants on Mother's Day" speech...but really, we were VERY good today). I just thought you'd like to see proof that I am constantly reading my book about planes and pointing to where your seat is on the plane. We had a nice dinner out with Margaret and Allison and Ethan (granted, it was Sonic...but as I said, Mommy wasn't going to do any cooking kinda stuff today....and she just seemed really happy to be out with her friend. I even started eating Grilled Cheese again!) I really miss you Daddy....today I told my toy doggie "it's okay puppy, he'll come back." Oh, and thanks for taking care of the flowers for Mommy...Harrison and I didn't even think to do that and Mommy was just so happy to get them. She and I spent a lot of time talking about how pretty they were and smelling them. That sure was nice of us :).
MUCH! (as you know, that's a kiss!)
Reagan
No comments:
Post a Comment