Sunday, May 27, 2007

Rained Out

Daddy,

Remember when you asked if Mommy thought Harrison was getting close to pulling himself up in the crib? Well, he did it today. We can't really figure out how because he hasn't been able to repeat it, but Mommy managed to get a pretty cute picture of us when I went in to wake him up. Oh yeah, that part....I got tired of waiting for Harrison to get up so I went up and got him myself. Fortunately, he must have been up already because he didn't seem disturbed by me coming in his room yelling "Hi Baby! Mommy, Baby Awake!"
We were planning to go down to the Jazz Festival this afternoon, but we had so much rain today that Mommy thought it would be nice to just stay home and take it easy. During one of the breaks in the storm, she took us for a jog around the neighborhood. When we got back to the house, I got to splash in the puddles. I had so much fun and Mommy really loves the pictures she got of me jumping. She says I look like a rock star in the one where my hair is flying in the air. And if you look closely, you'll see that I have FINALLY mastered the art of jumping with two feet off the ground instead of just one.





They're calling for more rain tomorrow. I can't wait!
I love you,
Reagan

No comments: