Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Da Da's Day!

Daddy,
I missed you a lot today! We thought of you a lot and wished you were here to celebrate Father's Day with us. We helped Mommy celebrate with her daddy and had a fun day with Pops. Harrison and I started by drawing pictures for him this morning:


Then Aunt Amy, Uncle Scott and Abbey came over for a visit this afternoon (there aren't any pictures from that because all the adults were busy taking turns taking me back upstairs when I was trying to NOT take a nap -- I finally gave in and slept for two hours...but it took me a LONG time to give in!).

We met up with Aunt Jen, Uncle Kevin and Bobby and took Pops out for dinner. Surprisingly, four adults and three high chairs ended up not being a disaster. All three of us kids did great at dinner (the poor restaurant will get excellent use of their vacuum tonight, though!). The waitress was telling me if I ate more of my cheeseburger she would bring me ice cream. She said something about there being room in my belly for more dinner....so I showed her my belly! In the end, I got ice cream! I even shared it with Harrison and Bobby. Then I had fun playing with the stickers from my kids' menu. I even convinced Pops to put some on his nose too! On the car ride home, I said "thanks Pops....I had fun!" Still wish you could have been here, though, Daddy. I love you so much and can't wait to celebrate father's day again when you get home!

Love,
Reagan

No comments: