Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday


Well, after our late bedtime last night, I was up at my usual time and a bit cranky due to getting a shorter night's sleep. But I managed to pull myself together and was a good hostess for our playgroup this morning. I only got upset or whiny about things a few times. As you can see Allison and I had a delightful time coloring and then I caught butterflies with Alex. Everyone left at 11:30 and I started climbing upstairs and shouted back to Mommy "I go nite nite....I wanna go bed" And so I took an early nap and slept until a little after 2. So this afternoon went pretty smoothly. We now have two stethoscopes, so this afternoon before we went out to run errands I taught Harrison how to "listen heart." We looked pretty cute together. Aren't you proud of us Aunt Christie??? Mommy took us to Old Navy (I love the place because they have a big gumball machine full of bouncy balls!) and we were both very good while she bought us a few summer outfits. We were going to go to the park afterwards but it got pretty warm today, so we stopped at Panera to have a sandwich for dinner (Harrison had a bagel to chew on and enjoyed that). Then it was home to take baths and get in bed on time!





No comments: