So we started out this morning with a swim in the pool and I discovered the teething toy makes a great pair of glasses. Mom thought the picture was pretty cute...
Then we went to Bobby's house to see the new place and to help Aunt Jen childproof the place. Mom had her hands pretty full so she never took any pictures, but I was a great helper and showed everyone how to use the screwdriver and the stud finder (Mom wouldn't let me try out the drill!)
Harrison and I both fell asleep in the car about two seconds after we left their house, so Mom went for a long drive to let us get a decent nap in. We ended up downtown and took a driving tour of DC - I saw the White House and the Washington Monument ("it's really tall!"). Then we stopped by Senate Park and took pictures of us in honor of Mommy and Daddy's wedding anniversary tomorrow (that's where they had their wedding photos taken). We had a little trouble getting coordinated but the it was more to be able to say we were there than to have a perfect photo! :)
Mommy has to cut this short because she's going out to dinner with a bunch of her girlfriends tonight. Harrison and I are staying here with Pops and Gams, who just got back from New York. Everyone is very excited about this plan (especially Mommy!). I love you!
Reagan





No comments:
Post a Comment