Tonight we went to Abby's house for dinner and we played in the swimming pool with no water in it -- Jessica blew up the pool for Tabitha and she's been enjoying it just fine without water, and it turns out so did we (I tried to use it as a trampoline at first!). Then I rememered they had a real trampoline in the backyard, so I spent the rest of the time there playing outside. Abby and Maddy even gave us all popsicles to eat! I made a mess with mine and decided I was done with it when it started dripping all over me, but it was yummy and we all looked really cute sitting on the swing together!
Mom didn't have any trouble getting us into bed tonight. Harrison was exhausted and went right to sleep after his bath and I jumped into bed saying "go sleep....get on plane 'morrow!!!" I can't wait to go on our trip. Speaking of, Mommy should probably stop typing this for me and get busy packing!
Bon voyage!
Reagan






No comments:
Post a Comment