Sunday, June 10, 2007

Barbershop, Books, Burgers and a Balloon!


Apparently today was brought to you by the letter B! When we woke up this morning, Mom broke out the playdoh barbershop (thanks again Amy & Scott!) and I taught Harrison how to make the hair grow and then cut it off. He mostly just wanted to chew on all the pieces, which was fine for me. We pretty much spent all morning in our PJs and had a really nice day. It took me awhile to go down for my nap...I kept knocking on my door and telling Mommy that I wanted to "go downstairs and play!" Finally I went to sleep and slept for 2 1/2 hours! This afternoon, we went to the bookstore and I got to play with the train table there. Harrison tried to play along, but he was so busy holding on to the table that he didn't really have a free hand to play with the trains. He still had fun watching though! Then to top it all off, we went to Red Robin and I got a cheeseburger and a balloon! (Harrison isn't in the picture because he mostly wanted to sit on mom's lap.). I ate 3/4 of my cheeseburger -- Mom was very proud. We passed by my school tonight and I pointed it out to Mom. Then I said "I go there 'morrow, okay?" Mom said I couldn't go tomorrow because we have toddler aerobics in the morning and I was okay with that. Guess I better go practice my jumping jacks some more! Talk to you tomorrow!

Love,
Reagan

No comments: