Well, Mom set out on a mission today to wear me out....and I will say she definitely succeeded. I decided not to nap today, so after a little quiet time in my room, we were off and running again. We went to play with my friend Josh. Mommy and his mommy worked together in San Diego so they had a lot of fun catching up (in between our frequent interruptions of "Mommy...watch this....Mommy....I need this....Mommy...she/he did this...."). Josh had a little pool set up in his backyard and he showed me how he runs and jumps in (fortunately, I did not try to replicate his stunts!). We splashed around for a while, then played a few holes of golf/hockey (we combined the two sports into one game). Harrison played with Josh's new brother Luke. Then Josh and I had a nice dinner together and then headed home.
Harrison and I both fell asleep on the car ride home (see photo). Mom woke me up to take me out of the car and I told her "I soooo sleepy." There was absolutely no difficulty getting me to go to bed tonight! Guess we'll be planning another busy day tomorrow :). Nite Nite!







No comments:
Post a Comment