Wednesday, June 6, 2007

All Better!

Daddy,

I woke up today back to my usual self (meaning not sick...still a little temperamental, though!). We ventured out to the farmer's market and picked out some fresh veggies and found a guy who makes a gazillion different flavors of bread, so mommy got some for me and Harrison to share (I like the strawberry....Harrison likes anything so I'm planning to get him to eat the one with carrots in it!). Then we came home and switched to a different stroller (thought you'd find that amusing!) and walked over to the park. We played for over an hour, we were both having so much fun! I shared a swing with Harrison since there was only one open. We both weren't too sure about it at first, but spent the rest of the time giggling and I kept trying to hug him backwards. I taught him how to use the rocking toys (Mommy kept having to remind me to be gentle!). Then I spent a lot of time picking dandelions. Harrison fell asleep in the stroller on the way home so Mom kept walking in circles around the neighborhood for a while. We had a pretty quiet afternoon and just ran a quick errand to buy the puppies some more food. I did see a bunny at Petco that I thought we should get, but Mom said "no." Maybe I'll ask you for it when you get home???

No comments: