Saturday, June 16, 2007

Bobby's Baptism and Party

Bobby got baptized today. Since you and Mommy were godparents (Jen's friend TeAnna stood in for you daddy...), Harrison and I had to sit with Pops, Gams and Amy. We both did very well (although I did talk a lot!) But neither one of us cried and we never had to leave the room! Bobby did really well too....he really liked having water splashed on his head!


When we got back to the house, we had to stay out of the way a little bit so that the people could get ready for the party. I helped Gams make the "house pretty" and took my job very seriously. But when the catering people arrived, Mommy told me I needed to stay out of their way. I obviously listened to her because she found me underneath the desk in the kitchen! Harrison helped Aunt Amy on the computer -- but he wasn't a whole lot of help because he loved playing with the mouse and cried whenever you took it back from him to use it!


Lots of people came over this afternoon for a big party to celebrate Bobby's adoption and baptism. I was very well behaved and had a great time. I especially liked it when Mommy's friends came over with their little kids. I got a kiss from Asher and we played pig pile. The other picture is of me, Asher and Hannah (Mommy's friend Laura's daughter). We even had enough munchkins for a kids' table for dinner and we all sat around eating chicken nuggets, cheese and oranges and had a blast. We are definitely getting together for more playdates while we are here (although I think I heard the mommies talking about a playdate without us...not sure how they could have any fun without us around for entertainment, but they sounded pretty excited!)


We are going to be especially sad tomorrow that you aren't here. Hope you know how much I love you and wish I could give you a big Father's Day kiss!
Love,
Reagan



No comments: