This morning, Harrison seemed to be taking an active interest in baby Abbey, which everyone thought was cute, but once he climbed up to her papa san chair, we realized he was momentarily enamored by her, but mostly interested in the toys hanging from the bar over her chair!
Harrison woke Mommy up very early this morning, so once Pops and Gams got upstairs, they let Mommy go rest and they kept me busy making animals out of playdoh (these are the playdoh easter eggs that mommy's friend Amy gave me the last time I was home....we're still having easter egg hunts in July!!! I go hide eggs...close eyes....no peeking!!)
After our naps, we put a tiny baby pool out on one of the decks and splashed around for a little while. Harrison remains wary of the pool whenever I am in it! Maybe tomorrow we'll actually make it down to the beach!








No comments:
Post a Comment