Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Aerobics

We got to the library this morning for toddler aerobics and I decided I wanted to sit on the lap of the statue guy sitting out front and "look at the pictures" in the newspaper he is reading. So I sat and talked to the "nice man" for a few minutes before going inside... I was very excited about aerobics today and I had a blast running, marching, skipping and doing my favorite --jumping jacks! I even learned how to do a push up! (Mommy unfortunately didn't have her camera out for this, but she'll try to get it on film for you later. Then we got to play with balloons and Mom even let Harrison have one. The picture is pretty silly of him...this is his latest "rock on" move. I discovered that it's lots of fun to bop Harrison on the head with the balloon but Mom told me to stop (after she got the picture, of course!) We went out to lunch afterwards and Harrison decided even though he can barely feed himself these days that he should feed his friend Tabitha some of his lunch. Mom and Jessica thought they looked like they were feeding each other wedding cake. Mom got a little bit of it on video:

We're both asleep now and then I think we're going to spend the rest of the day at the pool! Only 5 more days until Daddy comes home! (Mom's looking forward to not having to take so many pictures soon! And to not having to come up with so many fun things to do to have things to take pictures of!)

No comments: