Thursday, July 12, 2007

Go Away Rain

Well, we were supposed to have a picnic this morning but it got postponed until tomorrow because of the rain (and it's going to rain tomorrow too, so we may just move it indoors). Mommy was teaching me how to sing "rain, rain, go away, come again another day." Only I sing it "rain go away, go away, come again day." Then I proceeded to yell at the rain because it wouldn't go away "Go away rain! Go away! Go away rain!" Sometimes mommy regrets teaching me new things!
So we went to the bookstore instead and that always makes me happy because I get to play with the trains. Harrison played too and he even started "cruising" along the edge of the table. I kept trying to hug him and Mommy kept telling me to be careful because everytime I hugged him, he would let go of the table! Careful wasn't working so eventually I had to go take a little time out (see me sitting in the chair all sad???). After that I left him alone and we had a lovely time playing and reading books. I even pretended to lead storytime (see how I show everyone the page?).





This afternoon we met up with some friends for playgroup and we got to eat ice cream. I even shared with Harrison. Look how good I am at feeding him!

Obviously we managed to have a very busy, fun filled day despite the rain. Maybe it won't be so bad if it rains tomorrow too!

No comments: