Monday, July 9, 2007

Jump around!




It was like Christmas morning when we woke up today! We were so tired after our trip last night that we went straight upstairs, but this morning we got to rediscover all of our toys that we haven't seen for three weeks! And this was a lot of fun for Harrison because it's the first time he's been mobile at our house! A few times I had to tell him to stop following me, but he doesn't listen very well. We spent a lot of time in our miniature bouncehouse so Mommy took a few pictures of us having fun.
We managed to get out of the house for a little bit this morning and went to toddler aerobics. I didn't have my usual spunk today so I participated just a little and then told mommy that I wanted to just watch. Afterwards we went to lunch with a few of our friends and I got to climb all around the playplace at Burger King. This afternoon we took it easy because Harrison and I both seem a little exhausted still from our trip. We played at home and took a walk around the neighborhood after the rain stopped. They're calling for thunderstorms every day this week! We were supposed to be going to the park tomorrow, but it may be too wet. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments: