Friday, July 6, 2007

Bye Bye Beach!

Well, I was very sad to leave the beach today. I really wanted to go golf and build things in the sand some more, but then I remembered about the slide and the pool table at Pops' house and then I couldn't wait to get home. About 45 minutes from his house, I started talking about everything I was going to do there. And I was true to my word...so true, that I skipped my nap to fit everything in! Harrison and I played pool (with a few variations to the rules -- i.e. you can sit on the table and hoard the balls in my version...and mom's rules involve no pool sticks so we just roll them into the pockets!). Then it was time to go down the slide a few times. Harrison tried out my old walker that was in the basement closet. He's almost ready for it (but as you can see in the picture, it helps to have it "stuck" so that it can't roll yet. He's not really all that steady yet). I sat down and read my counting book with Aunt Gina (Gams' daughter)...see how I'm holding up my three fingers? We rearranged the bedrooms a little to make room for Gina and her brother Anthony, so my toddler bed is now in Mommy's room. I'm very excited to know that Mommy is going night night in the bed next to mine. Should be interesting to see how the morning goes! Tomorrow is sadly our last day here, but luckily we don't leave until late on Sunday. I'm going to miss all the constant entertainment around here!

No comments: