Tuesday, July 10, 2007

In the doghouse







We moved our playdate at the park to the mall play area since we got dumped on with a ton of rain overnight. As you can see from the pictures, we may have met a bit too early this morning because I seemed to be awfully tired! I just kept laying down and going "night night." Then I'd hop up with a burst of energy and climb and slide and run and play and then lay back down. Silly... This was our first trip to the play area since Harrison could crawl too, so he had a great time exploring and playing with Tabitha. After we finished playing, Mommy and her friend Jessica decided to check out all the sales and we did a little shopping. Apparently, I wasn't too sleepy to try on shoes. I kept saying "ooooh, these are cute! ooooh, these are sooo pretty!" I seem to be in to shoes lately. I complimented Gams' daughter Gina on her cute shoes the other night and then looked down at my feet and explained "I don't have any shoes." And I said it in a very sad, pathetic voice. I think Gams is out shopping for me now (even though Daddy would say I have more than plenty of pairs)! I did get a pair of shoes today and they were only 3 bucks! Guess if I'm going to be this into new shoes, I'm going to have to learn a thing or two about bargains. Mom's thinking maybe she should just keep me away from the mall (Daddy would probably like that idea too since it would keep mommy away from the mall too!)

No comments: