We did it! Mommy and Margaret put four of us kids in the minivan this morning and took off for Tulsa. We had an uneventful drive there and arrived in time to get our picture taken in one of those setups where they have holes for us to stick our head through (won't get the picture for a few days...stay tuned), we got some souveneirs and we got to our seats and were ready to go. The show was very entertaining and Allison and I sang and clapped and made jaguar sounds and loved every minute of it. Even our mommies found it entertaining (especially the "hidden" prop people who were dressed all in green complete with green hoods over their heads running around in plain view on the stage...creepy and funny at the same time). After the final song and dance, the lights came on and I LOST IT. I was completely distraught at the thought of not seeing any more of Diego. I cried my little heart out and begged to see more Diego... I was partially calmed down through lunch at McDonalds's and another uneventful car ride back home. Once we pulled into our garage, though, I realized there was really no chance we were going back to see Diego and fell apart again. It was very very sad. So I watched a little Diego on TV while mom got us lathered up with sunsreen and we headed off to the pool. We had a great time swimming...both of us are turning into little fish this summer. I even started getting brave enough to try jumping in the pool from the side! Mom's friend Kristin was there with her little boy Parker, so she took a few pictures for us too.
It was a very busy, long day and we were exhausted. Both Harrison and I climbed into bed at 6:30! I, of course, am sleeping surrounded by Diego paraphernalia and couldn't be happier! Good night!




1 comment:
Hmm, I bet Mommy couldn't have been happier either with a 6:30 bedtime! Bobby last night screamed and cried at bedtime at 7:45, and kept crying so loud that our neighbor who was outside doing yardwork rang our doorbell to see if everything was ok! He finally fell asleep in daddy's arms in the rocking chair (and daddy fell asleep too)!
Post a Comment