First of all, Happy Birthday Aunt Christie!
Today was a busy day that started with me deciding I needed to take my puppy for a walk in the rain. I thought it was a lot of fun to stand under the rain drops and get wet and then come in to the covered area and shake off! I also kept singing "rain come gain next day" -- I have forgotten most of the words to the rain rain go away song apparently. 

While I was playing outside our friends started to show up so mom made me come inside and dry off and allow everyone to play inside where it was dry. We had 7 other mommies and 15 kids over this morning - it was very fun and very crazy. After everyone left I took a much needed nap and then we had a quiet afternoon. We played in my room and I tried to teach Harrison how to have a tea party and take care of baby dolls...he wasn't very interested. I did teach him how to crawl through the tunnel and then he showed off his masterful abilities at making music with the door stoppers. He even found two of them kind of close together and would crawl back and forth swinging each one! It was cute. When the rain stopped we took a walk to visit our neighbors...they are a really cute old Italian couple and we had a nice visit with them. I played with their dog and Harrison ate some Italian cookies. Then we rushed home to get fed and bathed for the babysitter and Mommy went out to dinner with her girlfriends.


While I was playing outside our friends started to show up so mom made me come inside and dry off and allow everyone to play inside where it was dry. We had 7 other mommies and 15 kids over this morning - it was very fun and very crazy. After everyone left I took a much needed nap and then we had a quiet afternoon. We played in my room and I tried to teach Harrison how to have a tea party and take care of baby dolls...he wasn't very interested. I did teach him how to crawl through the tunnel and then he showed off his masterful abilities at making music with the door stoppers. He even found two of them kind of close together and would crawl back and forth swinging each one! It was cute. When the rain stopped we took a walk to visit our neighbors...they are a really cute old Italian couple and we had a nice visit with them. I played with their dog and Harrison ate some Italian cookies. Then we rushed home to get fed and bathed for the babysitter and Mommy went out to dinner with her girlfriends.I was very good for the babysitter and Mommy had a really fun time at dinner. It was a very good day!






No comments:
Post a Comment