I started out the day teaching Harrison how to paint with water -- which eventually turned into how to splat water on the table after Harrison knocks over the cup... And ended the day learning how to paint with a fly swatter -- that was a lot of fun! We even had snow cones after we finished -- Mom's pretty sure the snow cones were messier than the painting part! Harrison made friends with a singing lion toy. He wasn't sure exactly what to think of it!
Tomorrow is the big day. We are all piling into Margaret's car and driving to Tulsa to see Go Diego Go Live! I am so excited! Mom is wishing right now that she knew how exciting this was to me because it was almost as good as Santa Claus tonight. Every time I started to do something I wasn't supposed to be doing, Mom would say "Reagan, do you want to see Diego?" And I'd say yes and start following her instructions again! Although, Mom thinks it's funny that the part I'm most excited about right now is that my friend Allison and I get to ride together in the same car! If only mom knew that's all I needed to be happy -- we could have skipped the rest of the journey tomorrow and just put our carseats in the same car and gone to the park! Wish us luck. Two 2-year olds and two babies and two mommies on a roadtrip. Either way, we'll have something to say about it tomorrow night! Stay tuned...



No comments:
Post a Comment