It turns out that I make a mighty good pirate! Mom thought the pirate ship adventure looked like a fun thing to do and something that I might enjoy --- I LOVED IT! I even liked wearing the eye patch, which Mommy thought wouldn't last long....I wore it for the whole boat ride and the whole ride home in the car! We got our faces painted (I got a starfish on my cheek and a shark on my arm) and then we set sail to search for treasure...
We called to King Neptune to bring us a treasure map (see below) and when we rolled it out, I climbed right on and sat on top of it -- made it momentarily tricky to find where X marked the spot because I was sitting on the X! After I moved, we got back to work. We were also having a secret powwow all huddled together and I chose this moment to announce that "I see a plane!!!" so all heads turned toward the sky and away from the discussion at hand. Oops.
We spotted another pirate at sea and had a water cannon battle to fight for the treasure and then we found the treasure chest and I picked out lots of jewels and a few other toys...
After finding the treasure, we celebrated by drinking pirate's grog and doing the limbo! It was a fantastic day (and Mommy just enjoyed being out on a boat even if it was a pirate ship!)
Not sure how we can top this day. But I'm looking forward to tomorrow because Mommy told me it is America's birthday and I love birthdays!










No comments:
Post a Comment