Thursday, July 5, 2007

Yee Haw and a Hole in One!

Apparently, you can take me out of Oklahoma, but I'm not sure you're going to get Oklahoma out of me! Usually I refuse to wear hats, but this cowgirl one has quickly become a favorite (although I usually wear it sideways, so it looks a bit more like a pirate hat!). Turns out Harrison is a big fan of the hat as well. While I was napping today, Amy got a few pictures of him trying it on!
After naptime, we took a walk down to one of the miniature golf places and Pops taught me a few things to improve my golf game. He obviously is a really good coach, because I got my first hole in one! Harrison apparently has a ways to go on his lessons....he thought the golf club was some sort of teething apparatus. He played spectator for the afternoon and Mom helped him work on his golf clap...
Tomorrow we say goodbye to the beach and head back to Pops' house. We'll get to spend a few more days with Bobby and Abbey and then it's time to pack up and head home (apparently it has rained for about 20 straight days back home, so we're pretty happy that we've been out here to miss all that!). Mom isn't looking forward to packing....or to letting go of all the help...but we are looking forward to seeing our friends again! (oh, yeah, and the dogs too!).

No comments: