Monday, July 16, 2007

Just one picture



Not a lot of pictures from today. We went over to Allison's house for playgroup and had a great time. Then we came home for naps and then drove down to Tinker because Mommy needed to get a few things on base. She was concerned what kind of reaction she was going to get from me and, as she expected, I had a minor meltdown. Don't take this personally, Daddy, but it actually wasn't because of you....I wanted to ride a plane! And I didn't understand why I couldn't. So Mom took me over to see the area where they have a bunch on display and explained to me that I couldn't ride on a plane "because they are stuck." This actually worked. I also had another brilliant observation which helped me understand why I couldn't ride on them...."they don't have no doors yet! That's silly." Luckily, I ended up happy that I got to see the planes and touch them and we left without any major outbursts!

No comments: