Mom got me a floating suit to wear in the hopes that it would make our trip to Pelican Bay more manageable (FYI...it didn't). Mom thought I looked like I was wearing a sumo wrestling suit!
This little number came off pretty quickly when it was discovered that if I fall over even in the shallow water that I have a hard time getting back up and I got stuck face first in the water! So we decided since we were staying where it was shallow, we'd skip the sumo suit! You'll see from the picture below that it was only a few inches deep in some spots and that worked well for us! Harrison and I played with some cups, but Harrison's got taken away pretty quickly because he kept trying to fill up his cup and then drink it! Harrison loved trying to crawl around in the water and kept trying to stick his face in. He sure does like that pool water...
I tried to do a little swimming...
And I splashed around with Alex while Harrison lounged with his girlfriend Tabitha on Jonnelle's lap...thanks for your help today Jonnelle!!!!
Tomorrow our little playgroup is meeting at the pool so we get to do more swimming. Daddy is still on schedule to leave the desert tomorrow. They have two stops to make and then he'll be here Sunday night!
No comments:
Post a Comment