Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 2

Since I stayed up 2 hours past my bedtime, I (as usual) slept until about an hour BEFORE my normal wake up time. I walked into Mommy & Daddy's room this morning to wake them up. I then proceeded to hear a noise (it was the water in the ice maker) and told them "do you hear that? I think it sounds like the pool is waking up!" We ate a little breakfast and waited until I made enough noise to wake up Harrison and then we got to go swimming while watching the sunrise (and Mom & Dad got to sit for a minute in the jacuzzi so they didn't complain!). Now we're showered and dressed and ready to go exploring (and it's only 8:30 in the morning!!!). More to come...

1 comment:

mommy2alex said...

How FUN! I'm so glad that ya'll are having such BIG adventures and a good time. Love reading this every day, it always makes me smile!!