Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Texas to New Mexico

Despite our very early dip in the pool, the rest of the day still went pretty well. After a little breakfast we jumped back in the car to visit the 2nd largest canyon in the U.S. -- Palo Duro (a little preview to the Grand Canyon). Beautiful views... the kids enjoyed the views as well, albeit between scenes of Baby Einstein and My Little Ponies.







After the tour of the canyon, Mommy found a very interesting piece of "art" for us on I-40. There were 12 Cadillacs buried in the ground (some statement about our reliance on oil). I, however, wanted Daddy to fix them. Unfortunately, Daddy wasn't able to pull them out of the ground for me...






Eventually, after a couple of bathroom breaks and a lot of interstate, we made it to our new "house". Fortunately, this room also had green carpet as I was a big fan of that last night. I've decided that I am really a little girl. Before I went to bed, I wanted to make myself pretty. Thanks to the tube of lipstick I found in Mommy's luggage, I succeeded!




No comments: