Monday, November 19, 2007

Santa Barbara

We finally made it out to California. I think Harrison and I were ready for some time out of the car. My Nona had baked a birthday cake for me when we arrived... I think this place is going to be alright!
Not only that, but she has a couple of cats and a little doggie. I'm not sure they're as excited to see me as I am to see them, though. One of the cats has taken to climbing the ceiling rafters as soon as I enter the room (I think it is just trying to put on a show for me!)

Nona and Stacey were nice enough to get some bubbles for Harrison and me. We could have spent all day out on the patio blowing them.

They've been feeding Mom and Dad well, although I've been playing it safe and sticking to my routine of pretzels and cheese. Harrison has been trying a little of everything and I think he's starting to develop a crush on their friend who is visiting from Italy...he loves her cooking!

No comments: